Early bird discount
We are offering a 5% early bird discount for anyone who confirms their booking and makes their payment in full by the following dates:
Phuket - October 31, 2018.
Berlin [Techno or Trance]- February 28, 2019
Bali [House or Trance] - May 31, 2019
What is included in the cost?
- Catered Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner (and snacks) served daily
- Complimentary non-alcoholic beverages and select alcoholic beverages
- Private estate accommodation for 8 days (7 nights)
- Daily room cleaning
- Exclusive discounts and freebies towards music production related products
- Please check the specific retreat pages for more included goodies!
Optional group excursions and outings may be offered at a separate cost.
Is there a deposit required?
A €500 non-refundable deposit will secure your booking spot (pending selection) with the remainder of the balance due closer to the retreat dates.
Arrival and Departure
This will be co-ordinated and arranged with Trance Retreat organizers based on your arrival time. We strongly recommend arriving at least 1 day early to the city where the Retreat is being hosted to ensure that you do not miss any content!
Full Retreat Details
A detailed preparation guide and schedule of instructional events and side events will be emailed out to participants no later than 1 month prior to the start of the Retreat.
What is included as formal instructional content?
The seven day retreat will include the following formal instructional content:
- Over 25 hours of group instructional content (8 x formal seminars, group track production, panels & informal talks)
- 2 OR 3 (depending on package choice) hours of 1-on-1 time with the producer of your choice (*signups on a first-come-first-serve basis)
What should I bring with me?
We strongly recommend that all participants bring at least the following to optimize their learning experience:
- A laptop (with DAW pre-installed, sample packs, etc)
- Studio quality headphones
- A notebook for taking notes
- A small midi controller or keyboard
- USB Hub
- External Hard Drive
Please check with your country's government website for any relevant travel warnings about traveling to the cities where Trance Retreat is being hosted.
Trance Retreat is not responsible for entry related Visas
We provide a safe learning environment and our program is thoughtfully planned, but no responsibility will be taken for any injuries incurred during the retreat. We encourage participants to secure travel insurance for all international travel.
SCREENING AND SELECTION
Why is there a screening process?
Since we have a cap on the number of participants, we would like to get to know all of our potential guests to ensure that we are able to provide an optimal learning and networking experience. With an intimate group size it is important for us to familiarize ourselves with the participants to ensure that we can create the best possible group environment!
What does it consist of?
We just want to get an understanding of your production skill level, your goals and aspirations, and to get to know a bit about you :) A short skype call is all that is required!
Can I leave the estate and explore on my own?
Absolutely - this is your holiday! We will plan group activities and provide suggestions on things to see and do but you are able to come and go as you please. The retreat will take place in Ubud - the relaxing Yoga & spiritual hub of Bali. You will be able to leave and return at your will to check out the local surroudning areas.